Changes in Qt framework for Tizen
Changes in Qt Tizen Integration
- Qt framework for Tizen: qt-tizen-1.0-alpha2.tar.gz, 12 KiB
It only contains build tools, the Qt source code is based on 5.2 alpha. See the desktop/README document for desktop build, and emulator/README for emulator build.
- Qt Tizen Integration: qt-tizen-integration-1.0-alpha2.tar.gz, 4 MiB
See the README document for instructions.
- Qt Controls app:
QtControlsAlpha2.tpk, 11 MiB
This app is a gallery of Qt Quick Controls for Tizen and can be installed on phones running Tizen 2.1 or newer.
Update (June 29, 2013): QtControlsAlpha2-update1.tpk with improved application life cycle as required by Tizen OS.
- md5 sums for the above files.
Known IssuesSee this wiki page for a list of known issues.
Further PlansFurther integration between Qt and Tizen specifics and services is planned, including further support for smartphones, real and emulated phone sensors, contacts, WebKit and more. Qt SDK for Tizen working on many Linux distributions. Support for Mac OS X and Windows would be added later. Our roadmap is developed in the open.
CreditsSoftware development for this release has been contributed by Tomasz Olszak and Jarosław Staniek. Valuable advices, testing and improvements were offered by Leon Anavi, J-P Nurmi, Jens Bache-Wiig, Witold Wysota, Jarosław Pelczar, and numerous other Qt Project contributors. Project's contributors are listed on the wiki page.
Join Us!Remember, you can always join us! Not only as a software developer - if you love technology, recently a Media Partners program has been launched to better reach global and local communities and individuals potentially interested in Tizen and Qt for Tizen itself.
UpdatesIf you wish to follow the initiative or comment please do so below on this blog or at your convenience use the following sites:
- Tizen Native Application Development forum for users
- Mailing list for developers of Qt for Tizen is the same as the Qt Development mailing list: email@example.com (subscribe here)
- Mailing list for users (of Qt): firstname.lastname@example.org (subscribe here)
- Blog - articles and announcements
- Twitter @QtForTizen - latest news
- Facebook @QtForTizen - latest news
- Google+ community - latest news
- Video channel qtfortizen
- IRC channel: #qt-tizen at irc.freenode.org (you can also connect via web browser here)